Destino Riviera is a licensed and registered company in Mexico, who will be responsible for the organization, operation and logistics.
All our activities are exclusive and require a prior reservation of minimum 48 hours or more in advance.
To ensure that all our customers have a unique and memorable experience, Destino Riviera follows a strict cancelation policy:
The rates shown on our website are only valid at the time of purchase / quotation; these will be guaranteed once the corresponding payment / deposit is received. A reservation is considered completed when it is confirmed by our team and you have received the corresponding confirmation via email.
We accept Visa and MasterCard, as methods of payment. For the balance of the activities that require only a deposit, you will pay the balance on the day of, not a problem. We accept cash (USD, pesos and Euros). With all card transactions, there is an additional 5% fee, that is non-refundable in case of cancelation. The rates shown on our website are in US dollars, which will be converted to your local currency according to the exchange rate in effect on the date of the transaction. This conversion may cause the amount that will appear on your credit card statement to show a variation of up to 5% below or above the international currency exchange rate fluctuation. Destino Riviera is not responsible for this fluctuation and by accepting this policy you acknowledge having been informed about this fluctuation in the exchange rate and agree.
Our website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate which protects all your personal and card information when making your reservation. This backup process prevents other people from accessing the information transmitted over the internet. Once received, your card information is not transmitted again over the network.
Cancelations and changes are accepted with a minimum of 48 hours in advance. For cancelations that are accepted with LESS than 48 hours in advance, the refund will not apply and therefore you will forfeit your payment and still be charge for the full service. For changes made with LESS than 48 hours notice, we will charge a penalty fee.
Cancelations and changes are accepted with a notice of at least 48 hours before the service. The refund will not apply to cancelation notices less than 48 hours before the activity or if the service was not used and / or the tour is lost due to not showing up at the indicated time.
Very important to note that in case you need to change the dates of any of the X theme parks (Xcaret, Xel-ha, Xenses, Xavage, Xplor, Xenotes, Xoximilco), we require a minimum of 48 hours notice. There are no refunds for the X theme parks.
– 15 days or more before the date, if you cancel, we will offer you a full refund of your deposit or payment. The 5% card fee is non-refundable
– If cancelled less than 15 days up to 1 week, there is the option to reschedule only according to the availability as our boats have very limited availability.
– In case of no shows on the day of or last minute cancellations (less than 6 days), you will forfeit your payment.
The deposit/payment is non-refundable unless the tour/excursion is canceled by us due to severe weather conditions or unforeseen problems. All other cancelations forfeit the deposit/payment. In the case if the weather is predicted in our official weather reports that we receive to be severe (for example: winds not permitting sailing, hurricane, etc.), our team will contact you and offer possible alternatives. This is tropical weather so the weather report is not always 100% accurate and there may be some unforeseen rain in the day. This will not be a problem for us and is not considered as severe weather and we will operate as normal.
Our policies were developed to help make every experience feel safe, respectful, and positive. They apply to everyone who uses any of our services. Please take a moment to read them.
Our personnel will be at the pickup location as indicated in the detailed instructions sent in the email along with your booking confirmations. These instructions are provided to help you locate our personnel and help prevent you from being scammed. It is extremely important to read and follow the instructions.
Please keep in mind that depending on your hotel location and flight departure time, we always recommend a pick-up time which takes into account any unforeseen delays due to traffic and etc. We also have other clients who we may need to pick up after your service so we ask that you are all checked out and ready for the pick up at the designated time and location.
Destino Riviera offers a complimentary waiting time, meaning that your driver will wait for you for that time without any extra charges and without leaving!
Our complimentary waiting times are as follows:
– Pickup from your hotel to head to the airport: After 15 minutes, we will contact you via phone or text to see if all is okay. If we do not receive an answer, we will leave a NO SHOW with the bellboys and you will still be charged for the full service.
– Pickup from point A to point B: After 15 minutes, we will contact you via phone or text to see if all is okay. If we do not receive an answer, we will leave a NO SHOW with the bellboys and you will still be charged for the full service.
– Group Tours: After 15 minutes, if we do not receive an answer, we will leave a NO SHOW with the bellboys and you will still be charged for the service.
– Private Tours: After 15 minutes, if we do not receive an answer, we will leave a NO SHOW with the bellboys and you will still be charged for the service.1